Join a Professional Network You Can Count On
Experience the full power of PRSA at a reduced rate. Receive a FREE one year Section membership when you join PRSA National in December 2010.
With PRSA National membership, you will:
- Stay on top of emerging public relations trends and industry news.
- Find answers to your most pressing public relations questions.
- Meet others, engage with experts and receive professional support.
- Benefit from members-only offers, including discounts on professional development seminars, conferences and events.
- Have opportunities to participate in leadership and awards programs.
- Be a part of a vibrant community of more than 22,000 public relations professionals.
- Accelerate your career — at any level.
PRSA’s 16 Professional Interest Sections offer:
- In-depth issues and trends on best practices within your specialized practice area.
- Dynamic forums and Section-generated publications dedicated to increasing professional effectiveness.
- Leadership opportunities to help direct Section programming and generate awareness within your area of expertise.
Sections’ networking furthers professional advancement through:
- Ongoing access to industry leaders available to offer advice in specific practice areas.
- Face-to-face events designed to expand your contact list of industry professionals on a regional and national level.
- Members-only conference calls with leading practitioners on topics of mutual interest.
- Online tools, from members-only e-Groups to podcasts, which extend your ability to share information and seek feedback.
Join Online Now or mail/fax the application and gain access to career-boosting tools, resources and expertise. Mention promotion code FREESEC10 on your application to receive your free Section membership. This offer may not be combined with other offers. If your application is accepted for Counselors Academy membership, the membership rate is discounted to $100. That’s a $95 savings! Associate members may apply only for the New Professionals Section.
National membership dues are $225 annually plus a $65 initiation fee. Don’t forget to check out our list of Sections.
Questions? Send an e-mail to Member Services or call (212) 460-1400.
PRSA is a community you can count on at any level of your career.
“Membership in the Corporate Communications Section has given me the opportunity to connect with a subgroup of PRSA members, which has allowed me to have a more personalized membership experience.”
- Debra Peterson, APR, Corporate Communications Section, manager, External Communications and Community Relations, CenturyLink, Overland Park, Kan.
Membership Involves You!