Join our community! Use promo code AUG13 through September 30 for a FREE local chapter membership ($45 value), FREE Professional Interest Section and a waived initiation fee ($65 value)!
Are you looking for a way to:
- Connect with over 21,000 local and national PR professionals who are committed to excellence and ethics?
- Gain access to valuable professional development opportunities, webinars and conferences?
- Find new career opportunities in a wide array of industry?
As our chapter grows, so do the careers of our members. Membership in the Sierra Nevada PRSA provides many members-only benefits as well as our dynamic monthly luncheons.
Join at any of the appropriate levels listed below:
Regular Member: Professionals with two or more years experience in public relations. Dues are $255 (national) per year plus $45 per year (local chapter). An initiation fee of $65 may also be due.
Associate Member (AM1): Professionals with less than one year experience in public relations. Dues are $115 per year (national) plus $45 per year (local chapter). No initiation fee. AM1 members are automatically upgraded to AM2 after one year of membership.
Associate Member (AM2): Professionals with less than two years experience in public relations. Dues are $155 per year (national) plus $45 per year (local chapter). No initiation fee. AM2 members are automatically upgraded to Regular after one year of membership.
Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate (AMPG): PRSSA members may join PRSA as an AMPG up to five months before graduation. You must be an active PRSSA member at the time of graduation or at the time you apply if before your graduation, and you must apply to PRSA within two years of graduating. You may remain an AMPG member for two years and will then automatically become a Regular Member. Dues are $60 per year (national) plus $45 per year (local chapter).
Associate Member, Graduate Student (AMGS): You must be enrolled full-time in an advanced degree program for the purpose of teaching or practicing public relations. Proof of full-time matriculation is required and must be submitted with your application. You may remain an AMGS member for a maximum of six years, as long as you are a full-time student. Dues are $60 per year (national) plus $45 per year (local chapter).
Reinstating Member: Join as a Reinstating Member ($255 annual dues plus a one-time $35 reinstatement fee).
Group Membership: A group membership offers special benefits and discounted rates on first year dues. Click here for more information
Join Sierra Nevada PRSA using one of the following methods:
- Go to prsa.org and either login or create an account.
- Request a membership application from us, the Sierra Nevada Chapter of PRSA, or contact VP of Membership Meghan Pescio with membership questions at email@example.com.
- Contact PRSA’s Membership Services department at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-460-1400.