Rules and Forms
Materials and programs entered must have been produced between September 30, 2011 and September 27, 2012.
Each entry must include a summary of the program, as indicated under Public Relations Programs evaluation and Tools & Tactics evaluation, and NOT EXCEED two (2) typewritten pages. Judges will disqualify entries if summaries exceed two pages. Support materials are recommended, but should be limited to those that are essential to demonstrate the scope, nature and results of the entry. Entries should be placed in a folder or binder not to exceed two inches in depth and must be organized as follows:
- Two copies of completed entry form
- Table of contents
- Program summary and overview with a clearly stated objective (2 pages maximum), broken down into the major individual judging categories. (see attached judging worksheet )
- Support materials and examples of work
- A brief (50-70 word) description of your entry, to be used in news release in the event your entry wins a Silver Spike
- The entry fee for PRSA members: $40 for the first entry, $30 for each additional entry.
- The entry fee for non-members: $50 for the first entry, $40 for each additional entry.
- Please make checks payable to PRSA-Sierra Nevada Chapter.
- A completed entry form should accompany each entry along with payment.
ENTRIES ARE DUE BY 5 P.M. FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THIS TIME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Please mail or hand-deliver entries to:
PRSA Sillver Spike Awards
c/o GoodStanding Outreach
427 Ridge St., Ste. C
Reno, NV 89501
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT
Silver Spike Judging Chair
Jane Holman, 775-815-4121(cell)
Sierra Nevada Chapter President
Frankie Vigil, 775-829-2810
Winners will be notified by Nov. 10, 2012 and announced Thursday, November 15, 2012 at the annual Silver Spike Awards Dinner presented by the Sierra Nevada Chapter.